Good morning, lovely people! I can’t even contain my excitement this morning – sunny Kim (@TinyRayofSunshine) and I are teaming up with the incredible Kara (@Boho.Berry) to bring you December’s #PlanWithMeChallenge.
Every month we bring prompts that get to the heart of it – how do we use our systems to help us create the life we imagine for ourselves? What we know is that there is no one-size-fits-all system – and part of discovering our own is experimenting and learning about possibilities. So we invite you to join us, no matter what planner you use, to refine your own system or share your wisdom with others. Interested?
- Spread the word using the hashtag by posting the challenge photo (below) on social media. We are all on Instagram and for the first time expanding to a Facebook Group (#PlanWithMeChallenge) so there are more ways to play.
- Download and print Kara’s awesome sketch printable of our challenge to put in your planner – she gifted us her creative twist on the prompts this month and they are amazing!
- Follow along with us on Instagram if you’d like – I’m @prettyprintsandpaper, Kim is @tinyrayofsunshine, and Kara is @boho.berry
- There are 31 prompts, one for each day. However you interpret them, post your own photo and response on Facebook or Instagram. On Instagram, use the #PlanWithMeChallenge hashtag so we can find you, along with other relevant hashtags like #plannercommunity or #plannerlove. On Facebook, post your photos to the album of the day.
- Join us when you can! This is supposed to be fun, so if you can’t post on the exact day, don’t sweat it. It is an invitation, not an expectation.
- Check out the hashtag or the albums to connect with others – ask questions, offer your thoughts or advice, or offer encouragement.
Well there you have it. So excited to see what you share with us!