Kim and I started this challenge last August because we are always looking for ways to PLAN better. HOW do we best use our systems to help us create the life we imagine for ourselves? How can we use planning as a tool to create intention in our lives? What we know is that there is no one-size-fits-all system – and part of discovering our own is experimenting and learning about possibilities. So join us, no matter what planner you use, to refine your own system or share your wisdom with others. Here’s how you play along.
- Spread the word using the hashtag by posting the challenge photo (below) on social media. We are all on Instagram as well as in a Facebook Group (#PlanWithMeChallenge) so there are more ways to play.
- Download and print Kara’s awesome sketch printable of our challenge to put in your planner.
- Follow along with us on Instagram if you’d like – I’m @prettyprintsandpaper, Kim is @tinyrayofsunshine, and Kara is @boho.berry
- There are 31 prompts, one for each day. However you interpret them, post your own photo and response on Facebook or Instagram, remembering to focus on the HOW and your strategy behind the prompts. On Instagram, use the #PlanWithMeChallenge hashtag so we can find you, along with other relevant hashtags like #plannercommunity or #plannerlove. On Facebook, post your photos to the post of the day.
- Join us when you can! This is supposed to be fun, so if you can’t post on the exact day, don’t sweat it. It is an invitation, not an expectation.
- Check out the hashtag or the Facebook threads to connect with others – ask questions, offer your thoughts or advice, or offer encouragement.
Well there you have it. So excited to see what you share with us!