Seriously no matter how many times I do this, the end of the month sneaks up on me. It’s that time where Kim (@TinyRayofSunshine), Kara (@Boho.Berry), and I bring you September’s #PlanWithMeChallenge.
The core of the challenge is: HOW do we best use our systems to help us create the life we imagine for ourselves? How can we use planning as a tool to foster intention as we live a more vibrant, fulfilling, and FUN life? There is no one-size-fits-all system – and part of discovering our own is doing, experimenting, and learning about possibilities.
HOW DOES THE #PLANWITHMECHALLENGE WORK?
Here are the basics: there are prompts for every day of the month and you post your response to the prompt on Instagram or Facebook. The joy is that we feel a little more accountable to each other – and the key is that you share WHY and HOW you do things the way you do to help the rest of us refine our own systems and process. So join us, no matter what planner you use, to refine your own system or share your wisdom with others.
Here’s how you play along.
- Spread the word using the hashtag by posting the challenge photo (below) on social media. We are all on Instagram as well as in a Facebook Group (#PlanWithMeChallenge) so there are more ways to play. The more the merrier!
- Download and print Kara’s awesome sketch printable of our challenge to put in your planner.
- Follow along with us on Instagram if you’d like – I’m @prettyprintsandpaper, Kim is @tinyrayofsunshine, and Kara is @boho.berry
- There are 30 prompts, one for each day. However you interpret them, post your own photo and caption response on Facebook or Instagram, remembering to focus on explaining the HOW and your strategy behind the prompts. For example, you could look at the prompt “goal planning” and show us a picture of your fitness tracker or goal maps and explain how these things help you reach your goals. If a prompt doesn’t necessarily apply to you, don’t feel like you have to post! On Instagram, use the #PlanWithMeChallenge hashtag so we can find you, along with other relevant hashtags like #plannercommunity or #plannerlove. On Facebook, post your photos under the post of the day. I love seeing your posts via @ mentions, but I’ll ask you not tag me in the photo itself!
- Join us when you can! This is supposed to be fun, so if you can’t post on the exact day, don’t sweat it. It is an invitation, not an expectation.
- Check out the hashtag or the Facebook threads to connect with others – ask questions, offer your thoughts or advice, or offer encouragement.
REMINDER: ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY
Remember that the giveaway for the anniversary of the challenge closes in just a few days on August 31! The three of us are giving away 3 sets of Leuchtturm 1917 dot grids and matching Pilot Metropolitant pen. Enter here!
So excited to see what you share with us! Are you in? Let us know down below!