Hello friends! It has been heavy in the swing of things as the students return to classes and instructors begin teaching again – which means I have been buried in to-do’s. Usually my weekly bullet journal layout can handle the tasks I have, but since the school year started I’ve needed to adapt my style a little bit – more on that later – in my trusty Rhodia notebook. In that spirit, Rhodia and I have been having fun partnering so we’re back with another bullet journal giveaway!
Update: October 7, 2017
Winners have been drawn and contacted!!! 🙂 If they fail to respond in 48 hours, I will choose a new winner!
We are raffling off not just one but THREE Rhodia Goalbooks. These are newer in the line and everything you love plus more. A few highlights of the new notebook:
- Same great 90gsm paper quality
- 240 pages- INCLUDING index pages and page numbers (big win for me)
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- So many colors
- Not quite a soft cover but not a hardcover
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, join me for a quick giveaway! (More details under these terms and conditions)
RHODIA GOALBOOK GIVEAWAY
The rules of this particular giveaway are simple.
- Follow @rhodiapads on Instagram
- Follow me, @prettyprintsandpaper on Instagram and like the giveaway photo. Tag a friend if you wish!
- Comment below with 1) the Instagram handle I should look for and 2) What has been the most challenging or rewarding about using the bullet journal system?
- I will be doing a random drawing based on the comments on this post!
- YES it is open Internationally!
I will stop counting comments for the giveaway by midnight CST on Tuesday, October 3, and contact winners via Instagram Direct Message within a few days after that. Winners will have 48 hours to confirm their prize before I move on to another winner.
Let’s get started!