A new month is upon us! Which usually means we’re itching for another Instagram Challenge that will push us to try new things, share our ideas, and make some new connections in the process. Last month Kim, TinyRayofSunshine, Kara, Boho.berry, and I brought the #PlanWithMeChallenge and got to see a ton of really great ideas about how you all use your planner systems – I hope more and more ideas flow in as we refine what we use.
The purpose of this challenge is to focus on our actual planning system(s). HOW do we plan? HOW do we accomplish our goals and create our best life? And what can we share that will inspire someone else and make their system stronger? Although we use the Bullet Journal, we know there are great tips from Kikki.K’s, Plum Paper Planners, Day Designers, Passion Planners, and more. It’s open for all.
Each day we offer a prompt that’s aimed to help you think about what your system is, what you need, or how you like to plan. If you are a seasoned planner or a newbie, we are refining all around. Just jump in and follow along!
Kara has once again offered her gifts of creativity to draw a sketch version of the prompts for you to have in your planners.
A reminder that we are also on Facebook! We know some of you do not have Instagram and wanted to expand the community to new folks – so we invite you to join us on the #planwithmechallenge Facebook group as well.
Are you in?
- Follow me @prettyprintsandpaper, Kim @tinyrayofsunshine, and Kara @boho.berry
- Download the prompts below, or print out Kara’s sketch version via the FB group or on her website at bohoberry.com
- Spread the word by posting about the challenge, using the hashtag #PlanWithMeChallenge as well as other relevant tags like #plannercommunity
- There are 29 prompts, one per day. Depending on who you are, you might interpret them differently. For example you might look at “trying out” and post a photo of the new layout you’re using or a new tracker. Upon your interpretation, respond to the prompts by posting a photo, sharing your ideas, using the hashtag on Instagram and using the Daily Post on Facebook. It’s never too late to jump in!
- Check out the other posts in the hashtag – engage by liking, commenting, and asking questions!
Can’t wait to see what you share!
Jessica, Kim, & Kara