The purpose of this challenge is to focus on our actual planning system(s). HOW do we plan? HOW do we accomplish our goals and create our best life? And what can we share that will inspire someone else and make their system stronger? Although we use the Bullet Journal, we know there are great tips from Kikki.K’s, Plum Paper Planners, Day Designers, Passion Planners, and more. It’s open for all.
Each day we offer a prompt that’s aimed to help you think about what your system is, what you need, or how you like to plan. If you are a seasoned planner or a newbie, we are refining all around. Just jump in and follow along!
A reminder that we are also on Facebook! We know some of you do not have Instagram and wanted to expand the community to new folks – so we invite you to join us on the #planwithmechallenge Facebook group as well.
HOW DOES THE #PLANWITHMECHALLENGE WORK?
Are you in?
- Follow me @prettyprintsandpaper, and @PlanWithMeChallenge on Instagram
- Download the prompts below or write them in your planner for reference
- Spread the word by posting about the challenge, using the hashtag #PlanWithMeChallenge as well as other relevant tags like #plannercommunity
- There are daily prompts, one per day. Depending on who you are, you might interpret them differently. For example you might look at “trying out” and post a photo of the new layout you’re using or a new tracker. Upon your interpretation, respond to the prompts by posting a photo, sharing your ideas, using the hashtag on Instagram and using the Daily Post on Facebook. It’s never too late to jump in!
- Check out the other posts in the hashtag – engage by liking, commenting, and asking questions!
THIS MONTH’S #PLANWITHMECHALLENGE
We were originally going to take a break for September, in order to find new challenge hosts. But because the online communities are SO AMAZING, people have rallied together to create a challenge for the month to keep the community going. I could cry, I’m so happy and grateful for all of you. Special shout out to Eli Brooke (@productivestyle) for spearheading this effort!
Check out the past archives of the challenge!
Can’t wait to see what you share!
Jessica, Kim, & Kara