I’ve always been planner person – and have tried them ALL. I just never stuck to them for very long; a few months into the system and I would inevitably discover that it didn’t suit my ever-changing needs. In a mode of experimentation, I had tried the bullet journal before, but it wasn’t until last year where I really took the liberty of making my own, and it was at that point that it stuck. I’ve been using the system ever since, tinkering with it as I go. Hopefully this will inspire you to find a system that works for you and helps you cultivate an intentional life!
Here are some great posts to get you started, then check out a few videos and the latest blog posts below. You can always search by tags (#weekly layout, #ideas, #work, etc) to help you find the content you want.
- My Advice for Beginners: things to keep in mind as you begin
- Bullet Journal & Planning Dictionary: What are all these words?!
- How to bullet journal in a traveler’s notebook
- January Set up Process: This really walks you through my unique system and how I’ve adapted it for my needs
- Using a Bullet Journal at Work: making the system work for your 9-5
- My evolving bujo set ups: August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July